TEAM CAPTAINS, PARTICIPANTS AND SPONSORS ARE INVITED!
Are you and your family, friends or co-workers already a team?
$20 Registration Fee - by registering online, the participant agrees to the fee and Rules of Participation, including a waiver of legal liability - please read carefully:
1) You will complete and send all required documentation along with the registration funds of $20 prior to participation in the event.
2) You will sign up for the preferred way that you plan participate in the event.
3) You will pick the activity you are planning to complete prior to participation, but you may exceed your goal if you are willing and able to.
4) You confirm that you are in proper physical and emotional condition to participate in the activity you select.
5) You understand all inherent risks in participating and assume all risks for your personal safety. You understand that you can stop your participation at any time and will if requested to do so.
6) In consideration of acceptance to participate in this event, you hereby for yourself, your heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns waive any present claims, and claims to which you may become entitled, for injury or damage or other liability regardless of cause and release The Windsor Residence for Young Men, event sponsors and all their employees or volunteers assisting in this event from any claims for damages or injury suffered by you as a result of your participation in or travelling to or from your chosen activity.
7) You agree to send in your activity updates on a weekly basis.
8) You will turn in your final activity summary along with your sponsorship sheet and all funds collected by October 17, 2020.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, EMAIL SUE AT WRYMEVENTS2020@GMAIL.COM
Donate to support the event, or a participant, or a team
If you can't take part, but would like to support this fundraiser, just choose the "donate" function at Virtual WALK, RUN or ROLL 4 WRYM 2020 CanadaHelps page (link)
Virtual WALK, RUN or ROLL 4 WRYM 2020 is a great opportunity to support a good cause and reach out to the community. If you are interested, you can fill out a Sponsorship Form and contact Sue, as below.
YOU CAN DO THIS OLD-SCHOOL!
First of all, if you have any questions, email Sue at email@example.com. She will be glad to hear from you! And if you prefer Canada Post or delivering a cheque or forms to the door, our address is The Windsor Residence for Young Men, 1505 Langlois Avenue, Windsor, Ontario, Canada N8X 4M3.
Necessary Forms - download fill-able PDF forms
However you put your team together - and even if your team is just you alone, you will need to fill out some forms. Please note that everyone needs to sign a Release Form. For your convenience, there is also a form for potential sponsors. Same Here they are - fill-able PDFs. You can download, fill them in online, save and e-mail them to Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or - You can print them on paper and fill them in by pen. pencil or other old-school tool of your choice - and mail them.
Let's all have fun, get fit and raise some money
to help formerly homeless youth build new lives!